Our Returns Policy
If you’re not quite happy with your product(s) that’s okay, you can return your items to us, provided:
- Products are returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Products are unused and are in the same condition that you received it.
- Products must be returned in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
- Please obtain proof of postage in case your order is lost in the post on its way back to us. If you don’t do this, there may be issues with us processing your refund.
- We reserve the right to decline a refund if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy.
- As we are a small business at this time all return postage costs must be paid for by the customer.
How do you return your order?
- Contact us at email@example.com with an overview of what you would like to return
- Enclose your order in it’s original packaging (where possible)
- Take your parcel and send it via the Post Office (to the address we will provide over email)
- Obtain a certificate of purchase from the Post Office.
When will you receive your refund?
Please allow up to 10 days (due to Covid-19) for the parcel to arrive back to us, once it is with us we’ll give it the once over to make sure it’s all okay and we will process your refund within 5 days to the original payment method.
If you find there is something not quite right with your product, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you - exchanges may be possible subject to stock.